The Virtual Drag Strip and Challenger SRT Demon Are Calling
Want to leave the quarter-mile strip in your dust in the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon? Well, now’s your chance, but you have to prove your abilities virtually first.
From July 19 through Nov. 11, all Dodge-sponsored NHRA racing events will feature a Challenger SRT Demon drag-racing simulation. Racers will battle it out against a clock during these events with the top-four finishers winning a trip to Dodge//SRT Bondurant Drag Racing school for a final competition in a real 840-horsepower Challenger SRT Demon. There will be a leaderboard at each event, so you know exactly where you stand.
Can’t make it to the simulator or had a bad run at your event, you can still get a crack at the real deal as Dodge will choose two additional winners via a sweepstakes at Dodge Garage.
There are 11 Dodge-sponsored events that include these simulators, so you have lots of opportunities to win. They are as follows:
- Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals Powered by Mopar, Morrison, Colorado, July 19-22
- Roadkill Nights, Pontiac, Michigan, Aug. 11
- NHRA Lucas Oil Nationals, Brainerd, Minnesota, Aug, 17-19
- NHRA U.S. Nationals, Indianapolis, Indiana, Aug. 30-Sept. 3
- NHRA Dodge Nationals, Mohnton, Pennsylvania, Sept. 13-16
- NHRA Midwest Nationals, Madison, Illinois, Sept, 21-23
- NHRA Fall Nationals, Dallas, Texas, Oct. 5-7
- NHRA Carolina Nationals, Concord, North Carolina, Oct. 12-14
- NHRA Nationals – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct. 26-28
- SEMA, Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct. 30-Nov. 2
- NHRA Finals, Pomona, California, Nov. 9-11
If you want to get behind the wheel of a real-live Challenger now, you can check out our range of Challengers in stock here at Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Saginaw, Michigan today.